This tent is designed for 2 people camping. It is wind resistant and waterproof. A Flysheet is there to protect you from condensation. Free-standing dome structure: simple to construct and pitch. Sleeping capacity width: 60 cm/person. Wind resistance: validated in wind tunnels and on a rotating plate.
DIMENSIONS: Room 120 cm wide by 205 cm in length. Max. Headroom: 110 cm.
Cylindrical storage case dimensions: 16cm diameter / 57cm long.
ENTRY/EXIT - 1 vertical zip for the outer door. A "D" zip for the inner room. The entry way can be left open, rolled up and fixed to the pole.
STORAGE - 2 pockets for storing you things in the bedroom.
WATERPROOFING - All Quechua tents are laboratory tested: the WHOLE TENT under 200 liters/hour/sqm (200mm/hour) for 4 hours! as well as in the most. (2000mm PU-coated polyester fly sheet, 120g/sqm polyethylene groundsheet, all seams sealed using thermobonded tape). A breathable polyester inner tent under the fly sheet means you aren't in contact with the condensation that forms naturally on the inside of the fly sheet.
VENTILATION - 1 high up back vent, space between the flysheet and the floor all-round the tent: to allow air to circulate between the bedroom and fly sheet, for more breathability and to limit natural condensation.
WIND RESISTANCE - All of the tents are tested in a wind tunnel and on a rotating plate to expose each side of the tent to the wind.
UV PROTECTION (PROTECTION AGAINST ULTRAVIOLET RAYS) - The fabric flysheet filters UV rays with a SPF of 30. Please note: a significant amount of UV rays can enter through a single open door: protect your skin.
POLES, PEGS - Hollow fiberglass poles (2 diameters Ø 7.9 and 8.5mm). 6 x 5 mm galvanized steel pegs for very good twisting resistance.
1. You must return the gear to the vendor clean and dry, free of mud and heavy dirt. The gear must be dry before returning it to us to avoid mildew or mould which can zap the gear by the time it is returned. You will be responsible for lost or damaged goods, from the time you receive the gear until it is received back to vendor for inspection.
2. Renta delivery and pick up team will come to collect the equipment from the address registered with us, within 2 days from the date of your activity end date as per your order. The team will come and pick up the equipment before 7pm.
3. The entire security deposit amount will be refunded on return of the products. General wear and tear is completely understandable and will not be charged but rips, damaged products or unremovable stains will be deducted from this deposit. If you manage to lose it, you will have to buy it from the vendor.
4. Cancellation of an order has to happen 4 days prior to the date of delivery. You need to call RentOne customer support for cancellation.
1. Unless mentioned specifically, the color, brand and model of product is subject to availability. The image shown is only for reference.
2. All package prices are inclusive of service tax.
3. Any booking must be accepted by vendor within 24 hours. If Vendor does not accept the order within 24 hours, transaction is cancelled and full amount is refunded back to customer.