Why buy just rent a Premium bicycle on minimum charges.
For group tours. events, tracking, outing and many more.
With all accessories like helmet, lock, front light, laser tail light, bottle stand.
Perl white and blue color available.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The renter agrees to accept the bicycle in good condition, and commits himself/herself to return the bicycle in equally good condition, and to ride the bicycle respecting the rules and obligations outlined, as well as committing himself/herself on below points:
a) Not to adjust (this may not include adjusting seat) or manipulate the mechanical parts of the bicycle.
b) To park the bike in a manner that is safe for pedestrians and in a place where theft is minimized.
c) To return the bicycle to the Company at the time and date indicated. A late return will be charged accordingly and additional to extra time the bicycle was used.
d) To be responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment which, at all times, remains the exclusive property of the Company. If the equipment is lost, destroyed or damaged beyond repair in the judgment of the Company, the renter agrees to pay the Company the value to replace the equipment. All the replacement charges will be determined by the Company and Customer is not allowed to repair on its own and the charges will be nominally charged but amount to be paid is final and as determined by the Company.
Rentals and tours are available between 5 am to 9 am and 5 pm to 9 pm, from Monday to Sunday and may vary as and when required. Customer shall require to check working hours before booking any sort of services. The return of all equipment must be made during this period, else an additional day will be charged for each day’s late return.
We recommend that you are adequately insured. The Company is not responsible for your own illness or injury or for damage or loss of your personal belongings while on a ride or tour.
The renter agrees to pay for the rental of the bicycle and any accessories and any additional fee that is applicable for any mistreatment of the bicycle. In case a part of the bicycle is broken because of mistreatment, lost or stolen, causality, mishappening, the additional charges will be applicable as determined by the company.
In case of a breakdown and any other query while riding the bicycle don’t abandon the bicycle. You should contact us immediately to study the requirement/discrepancy or to arrange for the exchange of a bicycle of equivalent or superior quality. All repairs needed as a result of the use of the equipment including all parts, shall be paid by the renter.
The client agrees that he/she will release the Company from any and all responsibility of liability for injuries or damages to the user of the equipment listed on this form or to any other person.
The client accepts for full responsibility for the care of this equipment and thereby agrees to freely and expressly assume and accept any risks and all injury to the user of this equipment while bicycling.
Ownership of App and Content
The mobile app, and any replacement or successor app, or portions thereof (hereinafter referred to as the "App") is the property of the Company. All content, including, but not limited to, all text, including descriptions and feedback, graphics, photographs, logos, artwork and the same (collectively, "Content"), and the design and arrangement of such Content, on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by the Company.
Product/accessories Listings describe product/accessories offered for rent. Product Listings can only include text, images and the rental charges. Images of a product are only indicative and do not ensure that the actual product would be an exact match of the image.
The rental charges mentioned on the App are provided by the Company and subject to change from time-to-time. The amount collected from user at the time of booking product/accessories on rent would include only the rental charges for usage of the product.
Security deposit mentioned are indicative prices provided by the Company which needs to be directly paid to the Company. This is a refundable amount based on the condition in which product/accessories is returned at the end of rental period. The final security deposit and the mode of payment would be based on the agreement between the Renter and the Company. The final price may be lower or higher than the price mentioned on the app depending upon, but not limited to, various product factors like the condition, quality, rental duration and documents produced by the renter for verification.
Extra payments related to the rental of an Item, such as delivery, condition of the product, maintenance or other assistance as linked to a particular rental, if any, would be up to the discretion of the Company.
Account & Registration Obligations
Coupons and Promo Codes
From time to time, the Company may at its discretion offer a user promotional codes or coupons entitling you to encash the applicable value of such codes/coupons against rental bookings made on the Application. The code or coupon, a promotional code or coupon shall expire after a certain period from the date of issuance endorsed thereon and can also have a maximum discount value associated to it. In case of any dispute the decision will be taken by the company and it should be considered as final.
Bookings and Fulfilment
All the bookings shall be intimated by customer before two days and it shall be made through our App would require the entire rental amount to be paid upfront for booking of the product by the user. The bookings made by a renter on "CYCLORBIT" app is based on the availability of products to rent. In case a product is booked but not available with the Company at the time of pickup or delivery we would try and arrange for an alternate. In case we are unable to arrange for any alternate the entire booking amount of user would be refunded.
It is the responsibility of the Company to provide the product and related accessories in reasonable and usable condition to the satisfaction of the user.
In case of any disputes or misbehavior by any client or company person at the time of taking delivery of the product, the relevant complaint should be reported by both the parties on the helpline number.
1. Transactions, transaction price and all commercial terms such as delivery, dispatch of accessories and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between the Company and Renter and the payment facility on our App is merely used by the Company and Renter to Facilitate the completion of transactions.
2. You understand, accept, and agree that the payment facility provided by the Company is neither a banking nor financial service, but merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment facility for receiving payment, collection and remittance for transactions on the Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway (PG) network.
3. Refundable security deposit, if any, would be directly collected by the Company in their own preferred mode of payment. This amount would be refunded back to the user or renter based on the agreed terms and conditions.
4. Issuing correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of the Company.
Use of the App
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of the App shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any Information which:
a) Belongs to another person and over which you have no right;
b) Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, Pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically Objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or Otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever, or unlawfully threatening or harassing, Including but not limited to 'indecent representation of women' within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
c) Shall not be false, inaccurate, or misleading in any way;
d) Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
e) Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
f) Involves the transmission of 'junk mail', 'chain letters', unsolicited mass mailing, or 'Spamming';
g) Promotes illegal activity or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
h) Infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including but not limited to intellectual Property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address, or phone number) or rights of publicity;
i) Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
j) Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses;
k) Contains videos, photographs or images of another person (with a minor or an adult);
l) Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the App, profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend requests, or other areas of the App, or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users on the App;
m) Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, at our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
n) Interferes with another's use and enjoyment of the App;
o) Refers to any website/URL or mobile app which, at our sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the App and content that is prohibited or violates the letter and spirit of ToU;
p) Harms minors in any way;
q) Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, proprietary rights, third-party's trade secrets, rights of publicity, or privacy, is fraudulent, or involves the rental of counterfeit or stolen items;
r) Violates any law for the time being in force;
s) Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
t) Impersonates another person;
u) Contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
v) Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or, prevents investigation of any offence, or is insulting any other nation;
w) Shall not, directly or indirectly, offer or attempt to offer trade or attempt to trade in any item which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
x) Shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or part) the services of our Internet Service Provider ("ISPs") or owners.
2. You shall not use any 'deep-link', 'page-scrape', 'robot', 'spider', automatic device, program, algorithm, methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access, acquire, copy, monitor any portion of the App content, in any way reproduce, or circumvent the navigational structure, presentation of the App, or any content to obtain or attempt to obtain any material, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the App. We reserve our right to bar any such activities.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the App, other systems, networks connected to the App, server, computer, network, or the services offered on or through the App by hacking, password 'mining', or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the App or any network connected to the App or breaches the security, authentication measures on the App or any network connected to the App. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace information on any other vendor of or visitor to App (including any account that is not owned by you) or to its source or exploit the App, any service, information.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating, or defamatory statement(s)/comment(s)about us, the brand name, or domain name used by us, including the terms or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of the Company on the platform or goodwill associated with such brand, trade, service marks or the Company name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or the Company’s systems, networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Company.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the App, any transaction being conducted on the App or any other person's use of the App.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message, transmittal you send to us on or through the App, or any service offered on or through the App. You may not pretend that you are or represent someone else or impersonate any other individual or entity.
8. You may not use the App or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the ToU or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of the Company.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000, and the rules there under as applicable and amended from time to time and also all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Service Tax, , Local Levies) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and rental of items or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force. In particular you shall ensure that if any of your items listed on the Website qualifies as an "Antiquity" or "Art treasure" as defined in the Act ("Artwork"), you shall indicate that such Artwork is "non-exportable" and sold subject to the provisions of the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972, and shall ensure that it is not delivered to any buyer at any place outside India.
Updates; Termination or Suspension of Access
The information contained in this App, including these Terms and Conditions and Prices, is subject to change at any time and without notice by the Company and the Company makes no commitment to update the materials on the App, including information that may be out of date.
The Company reserves the right to, at any time and without notice, modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the App, or any portion thereof, or interrupt the operation of the App, or any portion thereof.
Parent / Guardian Waiver for Minors
In the event that the participant is under the age of consent (18 years of age), then I hereby certify that I am the parent or guardian the minor, and do hereby give my consent without reservation to the foregoing on behalf of this individual.
Compliance with Laws
You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Service and, purchase, complying with Indian Laws Subject to Jurisdiction of Pune/Mumbai Courts only.
Confirmation of Acceptance
By taking bicycle and related accessories on rent or participating in an Company organized tours if any, you are acknowledging that you have read our terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by them.
1. Unless mentioned specifically, the color, brand and model of product is subject to availability. The image shown is only for reference.
2. All package prices are inclusive of service tax.
3. Any booking must be accepted by vendor within 24 hours. If Vendor does not accept the order within 24 hours, transaction is cancelled and full amount is refunded back to customer.